The paver adjustable pedestal E6.5 - Ped190280 support comes with
- 1 x shim
- 1 x thickness spacer tab
- 1 x High T-head and fix collar
- 1 x adjustment ring
- 1 x T-base
which are interchangeable.
- These supports can be used to allow for space between marble, pavers or cement tiles.
- Unit height range between 7 1/2" and 11"(190mm – 280mm). Note: The heights shown above do not include the thickness of the raw material you used.
- Head=diameter 6 11/16" - surface area 35.19 sq.inch. Base=diameter 7 7/8" - ground surface 48.83 sq.inch.
- In Entire position breaking loads: 10222 lbs. (Quarter position breaking loads: 4603 lbs.) (Height in test range: 9 1/4")
- Material: Polypropylene(PP), material thickness 4.5mm-6mm; Composition 90% PP, 10% talc, UV and black masterbatch, 100% recyclable.
- Resisting UV rays, weather, sea salt and almost all chemicals. Temperature range: -40°F to +248°F (-40°C to +120°C).
- Support for outdoor terraces with any kind of material: timber decking, stone, ceramic, composite material, metal, fiberglass grid ... Can be placed on any stable substrate, also over insulation panels.
- Slope correctors could compensate ground fall 0%-5%, making ideal levelling surface. It is assembled on the bottom of pedestals. Clients could choose to use it or not with different installing condition. Note: Slope corrector is sold separately.
- Excellent for hiding and equipment
- Always a flat paving and easily accessible
- Excellent absorption of structural movement
- Better acoustic insulation
- Highly Resistance
- Significant less weight
- Quick water drainage
- Better thermal insulation