The adjustable decking pedestal ED5 – PW65110 support comes with
- 1 x joist cradle
- 1 x fix collar
- 1 x T-head
- 1 x T-base
which are interchangeable.
- These supports can be used to allow for install wood or metal joist. (Decking cradle fit any joist size 3/4" to 2 3/8" (20-60 mm))
- Unit height range between 2 9/16" and 4 5/16" (65mm – 110mm). Note: The heights shown above do not include the thickness of the raw material you used.
- Head=diameter 5 7/8" - surface area 27.28 sq.inch.
Joist cradle=diameter 6 5/16" - surface area 31.15 sq.inch.
Base=diameter 7 7/8" - ground surface 48.83 sq.inch.
Extender=extender diameter 4 3/4" - adjustable height
- In Entire position breaking loads: 8587 lbs. (Quarter position breaking loads: 3811 lbs.) (Height in test range: 3 1/8")
- Material: Polypropylene(PP), material thickness 4.5mm-6mm; Composition 90% PP, 10% talc, UV and black masterbatch, 100% recyclable.
- Resisting UV rays, weather, sea salt and almost all chemicals. Temperature range: -40°F to +248°F (-40°C to +120°C).
- Support for outdoor terraces with any kind of material: timber decking, stone, ceramic, composite material, metal, fiberglass grid ... Can be placed on any stable substrate, also over insulation panels.
- Slope correctors could compensate ground fall 0%-5%, making ideal levelling surface. It is assembled on the bottom of pedestals. Clients could choose to use it or not with different installing condition. Note: Slope corrector is sold separately.
- Excellent for hiding and equipment
- Always a flat decking and easily accessible
- Excellent absorption of structural movement
- Better acoustic insulation
- Highly Resistance
- Significant less weight
- Quick water drainage
- Better thermal insulation